Though I have held many jobs over the years, being a fiction writer has always been my main interest even though I may not have always pursued it well enough. Originally from Princeton, IN, where I graduated High School and took writing related courses, I went on to attend Vincennes University in Vincennes, IN, and obtained a degree in journalism. After working a few years as a journalist and freelance nonfiction writer, I pursed other careers. late in the 90’s my interest in writing fiction resurged with stronger and better ideas, I have taken courses through Full Sail University to help me hone my skills as a creative writer.
Now my plans are to focus more on writing fiction in addition to my day job and build it as a career in as many ways as I can: books, short stories, scripts, comicbooks.
My writing credentials include:
*KNOX COUNTY DAILY NEWS | Feb 1988 – April 1992; Staff Writer / Journalist;
* OFFICIAL DETECTIVE MAGAZINE GROUP | 1990 – 1992Freelance Writer / Photographer; *VIETNAM MAGAZINE | April 1995
• Contributing Writer (Short Story) – “Operation Babylift”
*MIDNIGHT ZOO | May/June 1991
• Contributing Writer (Poem) – “Lady In Black”
*REUNIONS MAGAZINE Summer, 1995
* Contributing Writer Reunion at George Field
*QUILTER’S WORLD | April 2004
• Contributing Writer (Short Story) – “Two Visionaries”
*STORYTELLER MAGAZINE | Nov/Dec 2010.
• Contributing Writer (Short Story) – “The Ol’ Conner Place” short story
*TALES OF THE TALISMAN | Oct 2011
• Contributing Writer (Poem) – “Bloody Red Riding Hood”
*REUNIONS MAGAZINE Fall/Winter 2012
* Contributing Writer Morgan/Bivens Family Reunion
* Frontier Tales magazine/ Winter 2012/ Battle of Three Lakes
and what inspired you to write your book.
The battle between the ani-men and the JLA, from Justice League America issues 221-223-1984.